As you can see from the attached invite, the Bowties & Sweethearts Valentine's Day Gala on Saturday February 12th, 2011 promises to be a premium 5 star event featuring:
- one of Regina's premier venues ( Hotel Saskatchewan's Regency Ball Room)
- a world class menu presented by the hotel's new Chef Milton Rebello which includes :
Hors d'oeuvres (served - from 6:00 to 7:00 pm)
Strawberries with peppered cream cheese, gazpacho shooters, and garlic shrimp skewers
Dinner (7:00 to 8:30 pm)
Duck confit in a crispy phyllo pastry shell, baby greens andcherry tomatoes with balsamic drizzle cherry tomatoes with balsamic drizzle
Seared scallops, herb risotto, caviar and lemon beurre blanc
Pomegranate and champagne sorbet
AAA beef tenderloin, crusted with chanterelle and wild mushroom, herb mashed potatoes, maple glazed carrots, buttered asparagus, merlot jus and butter poached shrimp.
Passion Fruit and Berry Heart with dark chocolate sauce
- valet parking
- complimentary Valentine's sweetheart rose for the ladies
- complimentary photo of each couple
- white glove service and cocktail service at your table.
- premium wines and cocktails available, not all that are on the regular hotel menu.
- Regina's principal entertainer Rory Allen (http://www.roryallen.com/) along with special guests and rising stars Jodi Scott and Jasmine Paige providing a Las Vegas style show.
- the hotel will be providing special room rates for those who want to stay the night.
This event is by invitation only and will be sold on a complete table (8 or 10) basis only. Tables of 8 are $1,200 and 10 are $1,500. Those purchasing tables in 2011, will have the first right to acquire them in subsequent years as this will be the first of an annual event.
If this is of an interest to you or if you have any further questions please contact me as soon as possible. Tables are being sold and allocated on a “first come” basis.
Karl Fix - president Dog River Howlers Rugby Club where "it's more than a game, it's away of life"